Here are the basics:
- Studios, 1 bedrooms, 2 bedrooms and lofts
- 12 studios, 39 open one bedrooms, 38 one bedrooms, 16 two bedrooms and 2 lofts.
- 107 units on 11 stories including 1st and 2nd story retail
- Amenities include rooftop deck, party room, bike storage, fitness facility and home owners space
- Estimated project completion is summer of 2017
- Pricing will be offer as a selection of pre-sale units and the remaining units will be phased in
- Sales center located on Occidental and King street
- Finishes will include quartz counters, gas cooking, in-unit washer/dryer and hard surfaces throughout. Estimated ceiling height is 10'
Our general thoughts on the project:
The city is in desperate need of new condos. Insignia Towers in the Denny Triangle
is the first Seattle condo
project delivering new units since our last cycle in 2009 (Enso, Olive 8, Escala, etc.). Gridiron would be the first project in Pioneer Square
since 1985. We like the idea of the new building, but are curious to see how the location is received. The biggest hurdle they face is being directly across from Century Link field. For anyone who has gone to a Seahawks game, you understand how wild and crazy those surroundings are. The project would be within a 100 yards of the North entrance to the stadium.
We took this photo standing directly in-front of that entrance. Now here is a look at the architectural released by the developer.
Here is a look at the Google street view to give you an idea of its exact location:
If you have questions on the new condo development that we can answer or you want to learn about the reservation process feel free to reach out to us. We are happy to help.